Tournaments are a series of single elimination bracketed matches until only 1 victor remains (think the NCAA basketball tournament).
Tournaments can be started on any game that has a queue. Such as arena,skirmish,col, or if you have them downloaded, Paintball and Spleef pb, spleef(can be found on bukkit).
 Auto run a Tournament event
The simplest way to make a tournament happen. It will announce instructions every minute until it starts, default 3 minutes.
/tourney auto <match type>
Example: /tourney auto arena
 Running a tournament by yourself
You will need to open and start the tournament
- /tourney open <matchtype>
- Example: /tourney open skirmish
- /tourney start
 Cancelling the tournament
 Declaring a winner of a match
This is not a tournament option, but it's useful sometimes if something unexpected occurs
- /arena winner <player name>
 Full commands, with all options
- Rated, Unrated
- teamSize=<range>: Example teamSize=1 ( 1 player per team ): Example teamSize=2 (2 players per team)
- nTeams=<range>: Example nTeams=2 (2 teams per tournament match), Example nTeams=4 (4 teams per tournament match)
- This must be a power of 2. For example 2,4,8,16...
- silent : Dont announce event messages
- time=<# seconds> : Example time=60, seconds till event starts (only used for auto)
- interval=<# seconds>: How often to announce this event is starting messages (only used for auto)
- /tourney auto arena unrated teamSize=1 will run an unrated tourney with team size 1
- /tourney auto arena teamSize=2 will run a tourney with teams of 2 players
- /tourney auto arena teamSize=1 nTeams=4 will run an unrated tourney with 4 players against each other for each tournament match
- /tourney auto arena time=60 interval=20 will run a tourney in one minute with announcements every 20 seconds to join